Silvercode recommends all clients choose a reputable, dedicated email hosting service. It’s important to keep email separated from your web hosting server, to ensure that should your hosting server suffer an outage or malicious entry, you are a lot less likely to lose both email and web services at the same time.
Modern email hosting services, such as Google G Suite, also offer a wide range of additional features, tools and functionality over older email hosting technologies. This includes online software for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, generous online storage to keep all of your valuable files and photos safe, plus handy and simple to use apps for your tablet or mobile, to keep your email synced across all of your devices and avoid any complicated set up processes.
If you’re interested in getting your business email online with Google G Suite, but aren’t sure how or where to start, Silvercode’s G Suite Email Hosting Setup is exactly what you need.
Our G Suite Setup service includes:
- Registering your G Suite organisation.
- Setting up your billing account.
- Setting up an individual account for you, and if applicable, your team members.
- Setting up your DNS records to direct your inbound mail to your new G Suite service
- Setting up DKIM and SPF records for reliable mail delivery.
- Setting up any forwarding rules, aliases, or groups, as needed.
- Setting up folders, labels and email signatures, as needed.
- Migrating existing emails from other/previous accounts, if needed.